February 15, 2010

MY MOTHER


It has been ten years today since my mother's passing. It is the tenderness and sweet loving way she touched my face as a child I miss the most. The talks we had during tough times and how I could tell her most anything. The toughest pill to swallow is the rebellious years of which I was so cruel and rude and at times said things that hurt her deeply.

I am thankful for all she gave to me and the things she taught me that to this day serves me in pushing forward. Her greatest gift to me was her belief in me and how she called me her late bloomer. Her words have proven prophetic as I have become the most effective in the past 20 years of my life. Slow to learn and at times slow to apply those lessons. I am now a better man because of her and by the simple things she gave me. Happy Valentines day Mom.


Dean N Nixon
Seminar Director, Life Coach

TurningLeaf Wellness Center