January 25, 2010

MY THOUGHTS TURN TOWARD MY MOTHER


My thoughts are turned toward my mother today. I have often thought of my childhood and the many lessons I have learned since then. As a child I was an open, impressionable, free spirit, feeling and exploring with no slant on what I saw and felt. As time slowly played a larger role in my life and insecurity crept in, my views began to become more directed, limiting my interpretation and understanding. The simple lessons of my childhood are still relevant and profound. The most profound is blind trust knowing that everything will be ok. My Mother's voice was the most powerful force in my small world and if she said the sky was red, to me, it was true. I still hear her voice echoing in my ears, providing comfort and peace. On this day I honor that voice. We will all be ok.


Dean N Nixon
Seminar Director, Life Coach

TurningLeaf Wellness Center